RLV OracleArt has purchased a 4,000 square foot barn on 3.18 acres across the road from its current base of operations at Rancho Linda Vista in Oracle, Arizona. Once renovated, this space will allow RLVOA to sponsor an increasing number of public outreach and public arts events for the benefit of both artists and the people of southern Pinal County and southern Arizona. See About Us for more information.
To Rancho Linda Vista and RLV Gallery:
To the RLV Horse Barn (and future home of RLV Oracle Art):
- From Tucson: take North Oracle Road (route 77) past Oro Valley and Catalina. At Oracle Junction, bear right and continue on 77 north.
From Phoenix: take route 60 east then south to Florence, pick up 79 south and follow to the end, then turn left onto 77 north.
- Two miles past Biosphere, take Oracle exit onto American Ave.
- Continue on American Ave., turning right onto road directly opposite
first Circle K (which will appear on left).
- At end of road (after dip) turn left onto Calle Futura and follow for mile or so as it winds around hill.
- At fork in road, bear right, turning right at stop sign onto
Linda Vista Road.
- Continue down Linda Vista Road for a half mile or so.
- The entrance to Rancho Linda Vista is situated on lefthand side, immediately following sign reading Pavenment Ends and directly across the street from a large pink rammed-earth gate.
- Follow directions 1-7 above.
- Instead of turning into the entrance for Rancho Linda Vista, continue down Linda Vista Road past sign reading Not a County Road, whereupon the road will turn to dirt.
- The Wilson Barn (a long structure with a peaked tin roof) will appear on your right about a quarter mile further. It is the only building immediately visible from the road.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.